Saturday 19 November 2011

Friday night at Porkies, oops, I mean yorkies

Drop over at yorkies factory a few months ago on a friday night.  I use to go there regulary just to watch and learn.  Ive been very lucky that I have been able to watch and pick up tips from yorky just by watching him shape and glass.  The guy is very humble and I consider myself lucky to be able to call him a friend.  I hope to catch up with him soon for a surf or a beer.

In one of the photos you can see me sitting down in his bay, in the dust.  Funny thing was that yorky asked me to sit down there with the calculator to do some some math and to have a better look at the board from a different angle.  Bloody hell, im still gullible even though Im 45, it was a great night.



Thanks Yorky for the laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment