Wednesday 7 December 2011

Rest Time

Its been a while since I have done anything on gareths boards now, Ive mainly been going down every night before bed and just staring at it and thinking on the next step.  I have a plan of action now and hopefully this weekend if I find time I will finish the blank and look to shape the rails next weekend.

It will certainly be interesting to see how she comes out, the outline is so nice, the blank is awesome to work on and I think I will have a flat bottom this time.  still undecided on this. but it just looks so right the rocker that I sorta dont want to touch the bottom with concaves.

Two weeks ago I set up my air guns properly and look forward to starting to use them again, I want to muck around with some different colour paints as well.

Hopefully this coming monday I will have more to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment