Sunday 19 February 2012

Slow Recovery

Its still a very slow recovery, still not able to get stuck into making boards yet, I reckon not for another 2 months the way I feel.  Its killing me I tell ya, very demoralising.  The little 5'6 im working on for aaron can be worked on because I dont need to pick up a planner for that, though it would make it easier.  Ive sort of finished the deck, just need to do another primary band on both sides.  I need to add a deeper single then just because Im going to add a shallow double leading to flat out the tail, maybe a little v but I doubt it.  The reasons I want to go down this track is to make it easier going from rail to rail, keep it loose for junky surf.  I will post up a video of the board when I can, hopefully for tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment