Sunday 8 January 2012

Nothing New

I havent posted for a while due to dramitacally slowing down with my shaping due to my back accident, the error on gareths board has stumped me and stalled future projects as im not happy to pass that board on to him, im to much of a perfectionist to allow that no matter what.the situation I take pride in my work and hobby.

This weekend I hope to paint gareths board, then the following weekend I need to purchase 4 litres of ready mixed uv resin then glass the sucker, the following weekend attached the fcs and start sanding, so that takes a month by the looks, Ive slowed down cause I can only do little bits at a time and dont want to hurt my back, sorry gareth, so sorry mate.

My plan for my mate is a step up semi type gun anyway due to him already having a fish, so will be ready for those perfect off shore winter swells.  Its dissapionting how long its taking but cant avoid that with a bad back. 

I cant even start on a board for me, have to shelve my board due to stuffing gareths, but i will keep his, you never know, it might be a great board for me, haaaaaaaa,

No comments:

Post a Comment